“Great beer on tap, good food, nice atmosphere.”
Review of Factory Eatery

Factory Eatery
Ranked #15 of 92 Restaurants in Ballston Spa
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Two couples met at the factory with reservations on a rainy, Friday evening in early September. It was not crowded, there were several other larger groups eating. We were encouraged to linger over our dinners and were made to feel at home. Our server was gracious and made sure our mugs were refilled. All in all a nice evening spent with friends.

1  Thank Jennifer B

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I don't really like burgers and Fries but these are juicy and the fries crispy! I find myself thinking about going back for another one. The waitresses are so friendly and a good selection of beverages. Like the dim lighting. Makes me feel relaxed. Seating by the bar can be a little loud depending on the time of day but the booths with high backs make you feel like you're in a cosy nook. We've always had a good meal there but the burgers are to die for!

1  Thank ktblue3
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Prime Rib Very Good
Seafood Trio Very good
The Factory Special Good
Ribs - Alright +/_ not special
Chicken Riggies ( not as good as found in Utica Restaurants but ok
Chicken Biscuits don't order
Complimentary Chips ( Awesome)

reservations Recommended but not always needed
Servers stride but the managers need to care better care of the little customers..
We frequent the factory when In the area but because of the managers we go else where more often..

1  Thank Weevaluate
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

This restaurant frustrates me! We live nearby and have probably visited 3 dozen times all together. The food is good to average to poor. The same for the service, although we have had very good service on occasion. There is such potential here, but it just misses the mark. So inconsistant. The outdoor courtyard is a big lure for us as is the bar area w/the booths for a tad cozier feel. On this most recent trip, my companion's fish was covered in a really thick, greasy coating. The outside was overdone, the actual fish undercooked. His fries were dried out and burned. I the pulled pork sandwich, which was actually good-the roll was very large but tasty. I ordered a baked potato in lieu of fries. My substitution was no problem, which is nice, but my potato was cold.
We really like to support independent, local businesses but we just wish The Factory could produce a more reliable experience.

2  Thank 12866BornandBred
Reviewed 1 April 2013

I logged on this morning to share my great experience at The Factory on Easter morning and was shocked to read that horrible review below mine. My family and I made a reservation for breakfast at 1030am and absolutely loved the experience. There were 12 of us and we were taken care of from the moment we walked out of our cars. Seated immediately with a nice name card on our table welcoming our family (very nice touch). Our server was excellent, coffee & orange juice was good. The buffet servers were very nice and made it so we didn't have to lift a finger, just had to tell them what we wanted on our plates. French toast was the best I've had. No complaints at all from our table. Both floors of the place were packed so they definitely are doing something right!

2  Thank h m