“Best pizza joint around!”

Main St Pizza Company
Ranked #3 of 80 Restaurants in Batavia
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a full Italian restaurant as well as a Pizzeria. We were voted Genesee County's best. Stop by for our daily specials as well as our signature dishes. Tuesday 2 for 22 special includes two pasta dinners and a bottle of wine!
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Main Street Pizza Company has the best pizza in town! Not to mention the pizzas are HUGE! Great value, great food! A must stop on any trip through town!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We ordered pizza and wing ,pizza was huge and great the wing are good,and they delivered right to are hotel.Large pizzas are bigger than normal just so you know.The wings are grilled and very tasty and i know good wings i like in buffalo.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I know pizza and wings and this restaurant is the best. I don't live in Batavia, N.Y. but visit the area during baseball season. I love the pizza and wings and the best 20 inch pie and bbq wings on the char broiler you will find anywhere. The service is wonderful. This place is a 10++++

1  Thank baseballfan11
Reviewed 30 May 2013

As the title. However, I didn't order this dish, our friend ordered the wings. I had some, they were really tasty, maybe because they're so closed to Buffalo, people just know how to make tasty wings. Our friends also ordered the deep dish vegetable pizza, I didn't try it, so I am not going to rate my review base on that.

Me and my husband ordered Italian Sausage hot sub, I didn't like mine. The bread was kind of rough and too thick, but have not much tasty, and the sausage patties and onion was lack of much taste, too, maybe because I ordered mine with mozzarella and mayo, bad combinations! We also ordered some chicken finger for our son. It's actually more like breaded chicken patties, it was tender, we cut into small pieces to feed our 15 month old son, but he didn't like it. I ordered Lemon Pepper flavored, but it was little too sour, not sweet at all. We ended up just brought the rest of them home to Columbus OH with us.

I guess next time if we go back again, we should order their wings and pizza, then I should revise my review.

Reviewed 16 February 2013

For every restaurant, there comes a time when regardless how good the food is, bad customer service overrides your desire to eat there. I've reached that point w/ Main St. Pizza. Ordering takeout is just about impossible. Tried this evening, phone was busy for 45 minutes solid, finally gave up and went elsewhere. This is the 4th or 5th time I've had this experience in the past couple of years and today will be the last. From now on we'll order elsewhere.

Eating on site isn't much better. Their food is very good but the wait staff is hit or miss. Some evenings are fine, and others it's as if you're intentionally being ignored.

1  Thank Kevin K