“like sticky buns”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 August 2014

they are know for these average basic brealkfast basic food ...good service cheap price just basic meal

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The salad bar was good, vegetables fresh. We enjoyed the half chicken, roasted with mashed , my wife had the pork. The only complaint is that we had just sat down with our salad when the main meal was served. Too fast. The waitress was attentive.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This year we were pleasantly surprised when our waitress was bubbly, attentive and fast, a great improvement in service from last year! Entrees are served with a choice of a dinner roll or a sticky bun the sticky bun is a must.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The first time we ate at this restaurant the food was good. This time( just this week) we ate there for breakfast and dinner. My breakfast was a waffle that tasted like it had been in very used oil. I guess they used old oil when they oiled the waffle iron. Then dinner was the special of a turkey meal. The potatoes was instant and so dry that I had problems swallowing it. I was really disappointed with the restaurant this time.

1  Thank Violet C
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We have eaten here many times and have come to know it as a nice place to go. Nothing fancy on the menu but there is a large assortment of items to chose from. Tonight we decided to eat light. I had a chicken apple pecan nut salad with raspberry dressing. The Mrs. and our friend settled on a BLT. The salad was delicious, I guess they ran out of pecans because mine had walnuts on it. The BLT’s were tasty and they did not skimp on the bacon and tomatoes. Cost of dinner with one soft drink, $18.54.