“Si”

Cuisines: Mexican
Sayville, New York
“Si”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I always take out. The food is always prepared with care and speediness, two that usually do not go together. Somehow they got it. You can see it as they prepare your food right in front of you. The smell of deliciousness in the air. Ah, the pork burrito. Mmmm...anyway. Something struck me the other day. As I went in, and before I made it to the cash register, the person that saw me called me by my name and knew my order. Mind you, I' have been there only a handful of occasions. Makes you want to go back. (Or feel paranoid.)

• Visited December 2013

Bayport,NY
“Best mexican in the area”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Salsa Salsa is the best Mexican restaurant in the area. Great guacamole, tasty soft tacos and black bean soup. My girl likes the nacho grande and the chipotle ketchup.

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Best Mexican in years!”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

Had lunch there yesterday on the advice of a friend. Atmosphere zero, food 110%! One of the specials was a steak burrito with avocado, bacon, feta and honey mustard for 8.95. I like them all seperately but together? Maybe? Switched the feta for cheddar and it was the most amazing burrito I've ever eaten. My gourmet foodie friend was equally dazzled. Everyting was fresh and delicious.
If they added a bit of atmosphere, maybe some music, a less greasy floor and a restroom that had paper in it, that would be nice, but the line was 18 people long when as we left at 12:15 on a Wednesday, so maybe it's perfect just the way it is.

• Visited February 2013