“Gluten free baguette love”
Review of Ella's Bellas

Ella's Bellas
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Beacon
Cuisines: American
New Paltz, New York
“Gluten free baguette love”
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Because its a gluten free bakery we had to try it. Since I've been disappointed before with GF baked items, my hopes were not high. But wow - their GF baguette was like heaven; crunchy exterior, light airy & slightly chewy interior, great taste - with none of that familiar GF unpleasant aftertaste. I can confirm that it is safe for gluten intolerance. Despite the steep $7 for a baguette- we will be making the trek to Beacon for an Ella's Bella's baguette in a regular basis.

2 Thank joyousmedicine

“Unbelievabe”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

A small place featuring gluten-free food shows that you can make great food without gluten. The soups are great, the baked goods are out of this world.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank David R
New York City, New York
“All is yummy- that its healthy and gluten free is a bonus”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

The owner of this bakery has been baking and developing her recipes for years and selling them in the Beacon Farmers market and other venues. Those of us in her fan club are delighted she has taken the jump and opened a storefront. When I stopped in last week, I came away with a real bag of goodies. The dozen sea salt chocolate chip cookies with nuts actually made it home, but I had to turn around and buy additional blueberry muffins because the first one disappeared on the way to the car. For lunch I took home some cauliflower bread puddings on faith as I don't have a history of liking bread pudding nor cauliflower but they were as wonderful as everything else.
The baker is very conscious about using organic, whole food ingredients but taste doesn't suffer in the equation.

• Visited November 2011