“bagels”

The Beacon Bagel
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Beacon
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlottesville, Virginia
“bagels”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

exceptional bagels like you get in the city. good variety of fillings. very small facility and could get a little busy during rush hour

Visited May 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Such a sweet place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very creative ideas for bagel sandwiches - to go, to eat there, or to sit outside at little tables on a warm day. The ingredients are always fresh and high-quality. We have also tried the salads and have been very pleased. They serve good coffee and lovely bottled drinks. It's also kid-friendly and there are magnet letters on the wall, so children can spell out something while they wait. This place represents Beacon well.

Visited April 2014
New york
“just above average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stopped by this past weekend , it was not crowded as i did not get there till around 12:30 in the afternoon. The place is spacious and comfortable , there are things for the kids to do to keep them busy . All I wanted was one bagel , I stood at the counter as about 4 worker went about behind the counter , after a few long moments I was asked what I wanted . My oder for the 1 buttered bagel was written down and called out . So like I said there were very few customers in the store at this point, so I waited & waited for what seemed like a while considering there were very few customers . Finally my name was called and I got the bagel , which was good but not what I expected after reading the reviews on here . It was good for as I say an upstate bagel , on the smaller size. Better then most places north of NYC , which is where I work and get my fix of bagels on the daily , but not as good as the city bagels. The folks that work there need to pick it up a bit .

• Visited April 2014
New York
“Good bagels but a pain in the rear to get them...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Great bagels. Hands down. Delicious. Loved them every time. Service is functional but pitiful. The wait is always long and impossible on weekend mornings. The kids that man the place never seem to know what there doing and everybody who works there is a "beta" meaning, despite the owner being there, nobody has a leader in that place so its always chaotic. It tarnishes the whole experience of eating their delicious bagels. I wish they would get it together service-wise.

• Visited March 2014
Wappingers Falls, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bagelllllllllllll!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stopped in here to pick up several bagels to feed my family (some were from out of town) while we were heading out for a day of touring the area. I've stopped by Beacon Bagel several times and have always enjoyed whatever I ordered, I always try to change it up and pick something new off of the black board. This time I ordered "loaded lox" - Holy moly! It was definitely loaded, and amazing. I couldn't finish the whole thing, but with my vacuum cleaner of a boyfriend, nothing went to waste! Everyone was raving about bagels in the car.

• Visited April 2014