I saw a lousy review that called it a "terrible place for the price". I did not stay in one of the "stone cottages", I stayed at the hotel and my experience was the complete opposite. The view from the outdoor balcony off the lobby was great, the staff was attentive and friendly and the rooms were beautiful, clean and looked new. my only gripe was with the television remote which was tied to DishTV and was very difficult to navigate. I read a good book instead. I recommend this to any family visiting Bear Mountain Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge features 24 guestrooms with either a commanding view of the Hudson River or the forests of Bear Mountain. Our newly enhanced guest rooms are a great reason to rediscover Bear Mountain featuring a luxurious, distinctly rustic feel to match the lodge's spectacular location and views. The Hudson Ballroom offers breathtaking views of both the Hudson River and Hessian Lake for your meeting or celebrations, up to 180 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bear Mountain Inn's Overlook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Inn`s Overlook Hotel Bear Mountain
- Overlook Hotel Bear Mountain