We stayed here on our way from nyc to The Adirondack mountains. As a taster for the scenery that you can find further north, it is a remarkably convenient quick trip out of Manhattan....just an hour North. The Bear mountain inn was a bit scruffy, but served solidly reliable and sturdy food in an unpretentious setting. This was a twenty minute walk from the hotel though. The Hotel itself had large, comfortable rooms and was very quiet. The bathroom had a tiny bathtub, but otherwise the room was fine. Breakfast was a bit barren....cereal, muffin and plastic crockery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge features 24 guestrooms with either a commanding view of the Hudson River or the forests of Bear Mountain. Our newly enhanced guest rooms are a great reason to rediscover Bear Mountain featuring a luxurious, distinctly rustic feel to match the lodge's spectacular location and views. The Hudson Ballroom offers breathtaking views of both the Hudson River and Hessian Lake for your meeting or celebrations, up to 180 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bear Mountain Inn's Overlook Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Inn`s Overlook Hotel Bear Mountain
- Overlook Hotel Bear Mountain