“our favorite”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 1 May 2013

we go to izumi all the time as well as for special occasions from mothers day to valentines day. Sushi is fresh and delicious (even when you take out) the ambiance is relaxed and low key and the service is good. We go there with our kids (3 and 11months)

Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

We go here often, and I order lunch to pick up frequently too, great sushi!! And my hubby loves the udon type noodle soups, delicious.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

Izumi has some of the best sushi on Long Island. I measure "best" in terms of not only taste, but freshness. I've never been disappointed and have been to this location over 10 times. Very nice staff as well. Don't let the strip mall facade freak you out- this place is well worth the visit.

1  Thank BingBondiBoulder
Reviewed 3 August 2012

My wife and I have been to Izumi several times and were never disappointed. Everything served was fresh and served with great care and attention.

1  Thank Ed R
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I love this little place, and I never like stip mall restaurants. But you feel like you're in a little restaurant in the city, the food and service are excellent. Love the booths, very cozy. Great place to unwind and have a mini vacation feel.