“Nice and quiet with spacious rooms”

Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bethpage
Reviewed 31 December 2013

This hotel was a very pleasant and quiet place to stay and close to our relatives in Bethpage. We just needed a bed and a shower since family we were visiting did not have enough space for all of us. My daughter and I stayed here and enjoyed the accommodations as well as the grab and go breakfast.

Room Tip: Our room downstairs on the end was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful comments about our hotel. I am proud of our team for making your stay a memorable one. I am glad you were able to try our free grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future and please feel free to visit our website at www.ExtendedStayAmerica.com.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We stayed for only one night. Although the hotel is situated 15 minutes where we needed to be, it seemed to be secluded. I considered giving the hotel 3 stars because I find Long Island hotels poor overall but then decided not to since I would not stay here again.

Pros:
Has a kitchen (fridge, freezer, stovetop-no oven, sink, dishwasher, microwave and pots and pans)
Staff was very nice
We brought a dog only $25 extra for the one night
Quiet
soft bed
Nice pressure from the shower
continental breakfast - although gotta say it was just an ok breakfast

Cons:
Some mildew on wall above shower
what looked like a cigarette burn in one of the blankets
pillows were very thick
Dog area is small
Although my daughter is not allergic to dogs, she is to cats. Her eyes teared up in the room. I understand it's difficult to clean a room that allows pets but it can be done since she has volunteered in a pet shelter with rooms that have had cats.

Room Tip: Get to the continental breakfast early - my daughter and I were up at 6:30am and got muffins, when w...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank VirginiaSnoweater
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We were looking for more than a motel room for a week's stay so got a king studio. No separate seating area but you get good sized kitchen. Last year stayed at Marriot extended stay. This is not the quality of the Marriott, but we saved money by staying here. It is quiet, coffee good in the a.m. Spent most of our time out with family and friends, so it worked well.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our kitchens to be a great value. Great to hear you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday with us.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The rooms are very efficient with a full sized refrigerator, stove top - microwiave plenty of cabinets
a full size bathroom .
The beds are comfortable with a desk and table to eat at - flat screen TV - bureau and
shelving.
THe rooms are clean and warm in color - there is not much to complain about.
The staff is always helpful.
It would be nice if there were a larger breakfast selection with perhaps some yougurt and fruit
to go along with the muffins.
Yes, we would stay again

Room Tip: We have always had a nice room whenever we have stayed
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Helene321

The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about your recent stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the spaciousness of your suite and the added value of the fully equipped kitchen.

Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Please feel free to visit our website at ExtendedStayAmerica.com for any of your lodging accommodations.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

rooms were clean and staff is friendly. only item missing is a gym. they used to be affiliated with a local gym . after the first day they bremember your name. the mornig snack is also very good and the coffee is hot

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ken b
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Bethpage New York. I am thrilled you were able to try out our free grab-and-go breakfast. We are working with local gyms in the area to accommodate our guests in 2014.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We accidentally booked this hotel as we made a mistake as to location, but it was a good mistake as this hotel worked out very well. It is quite neat a tidy, nothing extravagant,but quiet and off the beaten path, as it is located in a industrial complex. The staff was helpful and the bed very comfortable. You have a full kitchenette and "cable" tv. That was my only complaint, I think it was cable, but there was so much snow and interference, I could swear, it was an old antenna. The breakfast is just enough to get you out the door, but since you have a kitchen, you could shop for breakfast food.
I would recommend this place and if I am back in the area, I will stay again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Kathleen - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable, clean room and the service our staff provided. As well, it is great to know that you liked the grab-and-go breakfast as well as the convenience of cooking for yourself in your room, using the fully equipped kitchen.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

The hotel is great, the staff is simply awesome. Due to my Work I have to stay for a long time Close to Hicksville. The location is perfect. The only thing that I can say that bothers me sometimes is that it get's a bit crowded and messy on the weekends but I guess thats normal been close to the city.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Daniel C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bethpage
Extended Stay America - Long Island - Melville
Econo Lodge Hicksville
Econo Lodge Hicksville
#1 of 2 in Hicksville
Days Inn Hicksville Long Island
Red Roof PLUS+ Long Island
Hilton Garden Inn Melville
Holiday Inn Plainview - Long Island

Been to Extended Stay America - Long Island - Bethpage? Share your experiences!