“Okay little spot”
Review of Walk of Stars

Walk of Stars
Ranked #16 of 25 things to do in Binghamton
More attraction details
Owner description: Local celebrities have a Hollywood Boulevard type star here.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The walk of stars is outside the metro center in downtown binghamton. Its just a few stars of famous people who came from the area. If you're in downtown and want to check it out, go for it! But dont make a special trip just to see it. The stars are falling apart and a few of them are missing.

2  Thank Andrea O

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Cracked tiles, faded colors, was basically walking on w/out even knowing..no idea who is who outside of knowing who Rod Serling (Twilight Zone) was before....

3  Thank CoachK2525
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I grew up near Binghamton and never knew this existed. After seeing previous reviews, my sister and I weren't expecting much but still wanted to see it.

It was tricky to find in a little inset between buildings off Court St. but once you see it, you know exactly that you have arrived.

We are big Twilight Zone fans so just seeing Rod Serling's star made it worth the effort. A little hidden gem in Binghamton.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have been looking for that Walk of Stars for years. My husband and I found it by surprise as we were walking around downtown during July Fest. We both grew up in Binghamton, and had a few minutes reminiscing about many of the names we knew. We were saddened by the condition many of the metal stars have fallen into. If it is an attraction, why isn't there a sign on Court St. with an arrow in its direction? Maybe there needs to be a fence around the perimeter if people are abusing the area, as the other reviewers suggest. It is still a great idea; it just needs more care and TLC.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

We only knew a few of the people "enshrined," but it was cool to see the city honoring their own celebrities. I remember Richard Deacon (Dick Van Dyke Show's Mel Cooley), and Rod Serling (Twilight Zone)