“A little piece of Broadway”
Review of The Forum Theater

The Forum Theater
Ranked #12 of 25 things to do in Binghamton
More attraction details
Owner description: The theater houses the largest Serling display in town.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have never been disappointed by a show here, there is no such thing as a bad seat at the forum, I've even sang on its stage! If you have the opportunity to see a show here, do it! you wont be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My friend suggested we see the opera, Die Fledermaus??I probably did not spell that correctly....anyway, it was shown in a beautiful facility; I loved the orchestra playing while the performers were so fun to watch....and if I could not understand what they were saying or singing, in English, the words were projected up top of the stage! What fun. A great performance!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

My husband took me to see "fifty shades of grey" last year and I loves the theatre. It was clean and well lit. The stage was visible from all seats. We sat in the mezzanine and had a great view. The prices for wine and beer were reasonable and the overall atmosphere was welcoming. The show was hilarious!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Just saw "Carmen" presented by the Tri City Opera at The Forum Theater. The production was great! Full cast and full orchestra.
Great costumes, sound quality, and performance! Wonderful old theater that has just recently been renovated from head to toe.
Tri City Opera, great company, the Forum, great venue!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Juliasdad
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Having moved to central NY from central NJ, I have been yearning for some good theater and this fit the bill. We saw the Broadway touring company of The Addams Family. It's a beautiful venue and I couldn't see that there would be any poor seats (though I did not go into the mezzanine). I was in the orchestra, but near the back and to the side and had no complaints. The ushers were friendly in helping us find our seats. We had no complaints about the sound except that once in a while you couldn't hear a lyric over the pit, but that can happen with any live theater. Did not detract from our experience at all. My only suggestion would be more clearly-marked parking areas. The lot across the street says $20, but we later noticed a smaller, temporary sign indicating $5 for event parking. Wasn't a huge problem since there is a parking garage right around the corner which had the same $5 parking. Seeing a Broadway touring company in this neck of the woods was a huge treat, and I hope to see another very soon.