DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton(Binghamton)
Comfort Inn(Binghamton)
Motel 6 Binghamton(Binghamton)
1,351 results
All reviewsdouble treehealth clubwarm cookiesgreat hotelbreakfast buffetanimal adventurelost dogfitness centerdowntown areaample parkingupon checkfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyup to datestayed one nightnew york
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My daughter and I stayed in Binghampton for one night on our way to Atlantic City. The hotel is easy to get to from the freeway and the warm cookie upon check in was a nice touch. The room was spacious and clean. There is construction at the hotel but it did not impact our stay. I am happy to see them renovating.. I hope it includes the elevators as they are a bit slow.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

This property has many rooms with a riverview, but is located in the heart of a downtown which has no vibrancy, and is a bit of a challenge to get to as it is not exactly right off the interstate (I-81). The property itself is very nice. Breakfast is not included. Only disappointment was the pool closes rather early. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I was a part of a wedding party during the weekend I was in Binghamton, NY. There were roughly 20 of us altogether. We had originally made plans to stay at the Days Inn on the other side of town because of their price was almost too good to be true... and it turned out to be "too good to be true". We left the Days Inn even before we could unpack our bags that hotel was so disgusting. We frantically called around hotels to find another place to sleep. When we called the DoubleTree, they not only offered to help us out, but they went the extra step to help ease the unexpected financial burden that we would accrue that evening and gave all of us a very considerable discount. I have been to many hotels all over the country and never have I seen a staff as professional, helpful, and on their "A game" as the folks at the Binghamton DoubleTree. I can share the combined testimonies of everyone else in our group and say that we were all very impressed. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, we were all presented with warm, chocolate chip cookies. Well done DoubleTree. I will go out of my way to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank birddog165
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Great place to spend a couple days right on the river. The top floors have extra nice large rooms that are well with it. Restaurant has great food and a relaxed atmosphere. Decor is above avg for other doubletree properties I have stayed in. The fitness club is really amazing, so bring your suit and be ready to her a great workout.

• Stayed: July 2013
PattyW225, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for recently taking the time to let us know about your stay here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We love your enthusiasm, great view and "diggs"!!! Love it!

Have a great summer and be sure to look us up in your future stays to Binghamton!

Patty Weist
Director of Sales

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I was impressed with the hotel as soon as a I walked though the door. Service and facility were excellent. I especially like the full fitness facility. Now, I'm trying to come up with a reason to go back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business