DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton(Binghamton)
Comfort Inn(Binghamton)
Motel 6 Binghamton(Binghamton)
1,351 results
All reviewsdouble treehealth clubwarm cookiesgreat hotelbreakfast buffetanimal adventurelost dogfitness centerdowntown areaample parkingupon checkfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyup to datestayed one nightnew york
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This was a beautiful hotel. The gentleman that greeted me at the counter was very friendly and helpful. We had a little trouble finding the hotel using our Garmin and he was sympathetically apologetic. The warm cookies help immensely! I have already recommended this hotel to family and friends. I only wish there was a higher rating than a “10”.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great hotel. However, it was not my first choice, because of the location. The purpose of my trip was to visit SUNY Bingh;amton for Parents' weekend. The hotel across the street from the college was filled. My next best choice was this hotel. It turned out that this location was also good because it provided an opportunity for us to see the area near the bus terminal. The hotel experience was great. We loved the fitness center. We ate at the hotel's bistro, which was enjoyable. We definitely would reccommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The hotel is just great. I will stay here again and recommend this location and Brand to everyone. The room, restaurant, facilities were spotless. The location is near the highway so it was easy to access and great indoor and outdoor parking.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I ran to this hotel after a horrible experience at another nearby (run-down) hotel.

It was so pleasant! Everything was wonderful and staff was great. The rooms were excellent!! Enjoyed the continental breakfast the next morning.

This restored my faith in mankind!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We were in town to visit our son at Binghamton University for Parents Weekend. I love that this hotel is downtown, close to the campus but far enough away from the busy Vestal Parkway area. A ton of great local restaurants close by and the staff couldn't be nicer.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family