DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton(Binghamton)
Comfort Inn(Binghamton)
Motel 6 Binghamton(Binghamton)
1,351 results
All reviewsdouble treehealth clubwarm cookiesgreat hotelbreakfast buffetanimal adventurelost dogfitness centerdowntown areaample parkingupon checkfront desk staffdefinitely stay here againstaff was friendlyup to datestayed one nightnew york
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I travel to Binghamton on business 4-5 times a year. This is the first time in many years I chose to stay at this hotel. It has recently completed a renovation and changed to a Doubletree. I really enjoyed my stay. I will return.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I had a great experience at this hotel while I was in Binghamton for 8 days. The rooms were very nice and clean. The parking is alright, if you have a large vehicle and trailer I would call ahead and secure a spot. There are a bunch of restaurants and local breweries within walking distance. My biggest complaint was that no matter what room you are staying in you will hear a water sounds from above your room. Its not that bad, but it does sound like there is someone taking a shower above you at all times. But overall i was very blessed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't sound like there is someone always taking a shower above you, good luck!
1  Thank corey g
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I think that the food court needs some work, limited menu and choices. I found it limited for breakfast with few choices and for lunch it was more of a dinner menu. Hotel was also quite busy, elevator service was sometimes slow.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 7 April 2014

My friend and I were traveling from Canada and we were getting tired so we called the hotel on our way, front desk Janet was so professional she has a great personality and impeccable customer service skills which made our stay wonderful, rooms were large and very clean, thanks again Janet and Doubletree for a great stay

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jtbaush
Reviewed 6 April 2014

This hotel was lovely the room was recently renovated and spacious. Bathroom and room was extra clean. Loved getting off elevator and seeing all the updates. On our second day we ordered room service for breakfast. I must say the chicken and waffles was the best I've ever had. Loved my stay at this property.

1  Thank ACD50