Quality Inn & Suites Binghamton
Comfort Inn(Binghamton)
Fairfield Inn Binghamton(Binghamton)
Grand Royale Hotel(Binghamton)
View Hotel
All reviewsperfect place to stayincluding wafflesminor issuecoffee makerfresh fruitrefrigeratortreadmilldryer
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Being warmly welcomed into a motel cannot be over rated! So nice to have the front desk attendant greet me with a smile and helpful information! Check in was a positive experience indeed. Management obviously cares about their business. Although some of the wall coverings in the hall need some attention the rooms themselves are perfect. Newer carpeting, flooring, bathroom furnishings. Slept well and a nice, simple breakfast is offered.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda H
Reviewed 4 March 2014

we needed some place to unwind and regroup after granpa passed away. the hotel is beautiful in its layout and decorations. but it is the staff who make your stay pleasant. our staff was very friendly, swiftly efficient, courteous and professional, exactly what we needed! thank you so much. we will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
2  Thank Joyce A
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Very nice and clean, simple breakfast, friendly staff, free wi-fi and good value. Will stop over here again. This was a great place to stop on the way to finger lakes. We pulled in at midnight and were greeted by a friendly front desk staff. Check in was simple and fast

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RPK1990
Reviewed 22 February 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The water is lukewarm ... Not hot enough to melt bath salts. Kind of comfortable if you continually and quickly rotate so all body parts remain in water. Quick egress is best. Day one complaint to desk, they just said ok. Assuming they'd fix it I went about enjoying the day. Day two complaint they said they could check it or move my room. Why would my shower be cool and the one next door hot? One of cleaning staff comes in that afternoon, sticks his hand in the water and deems it hot. I wanted him to get naked and try to take a shower but thought it inappropriate to suggest. He said the maintenance man was gone for the day and would come tomorrow. Day three complaint they said yeah they are having a problem with the hot water. Day four complaint man I can't even remember the excuse they used that day. On day six I called the company I booked through to get them involved or get a refund so I could move to a different hotel. They spoke to the manager who said the water is hot and no refund so I'm imprisoned here until my day 8 check out. My husband called the manager after the refusal to set us free and she said the water was set at that temperature for our safety! Lmho. Checking back on reviews last summer there was mentions of water problem. I'm thinking the hot water heater is not broken, just set low. You know how when you have a reservation and you get to your room it's all warm and toasty? Not here. It's freezing. First room we ever stayed in here a few months back, you couldn't turn the heat up to past cold but we found by removing the dial, one can turn the heat up as high as one wants. The breakfast room is so cold! The thermostat in there says 63. A complaint to the desk returns with "we can't do anything about that." Uh, turn up the heat? Otherwise the room which is good, lots of pillows but the sheet does slip off because it doesn't have deep enough pockets. No flat screen tv ... An older style but free wifi. Breakfast is pretty lame. Waffle maker, 2 cold cereals, 2 juices, bread, store bought bagels and Danish. Of course coffee. Place pretty much sucks.

Room Tip: Check the room before you move in. Does the heater adjust properly. Is the water hot.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple