“Wonderful experience”
Review of Pickle Hill B&B

Pickle Hill B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Binghamton
Pickle Hill B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Binghamton B&B and Inns
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We travelled from Texas and wanted a new experience in lodging- and we certainly got it! We were warmly greeted by Tom and immediately felt at home. Our room was charming and comfortable, as well as the bathroom and lovely sitting, TV area. Leslie offered suggestions for breakfast each morning. We thoroughly enjoyed baked eggs, homemade bread, assorted fruits. then pancakes and fruit the next day. We were made to feel so welcome that we didn't want to leave! Tom and Leslie are very special people. We thank you so much for sharing your beautiful home with us!!!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank William M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 17 April 2013

This is a reasonably priced, laid back B and B. It is the homiest Band B I have visited.

Tom was my host, Leslie being stuck elsewhere because of an ice storm. Tom was helpful with restaurant suggestions and served up a fine breakfast. The room was comfortable and quiet and I slept well. It had an electric fireplace, a welcome touch on a chilly night.

I recommend Pickle Hill.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Susan85046
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Tom and Leslie were born to be inn keepers. They are friendly and seem at ease with everyone. That puts their guests at ease as well! They are curious and interesting people, so they can tell you all about the area and the interesting places to visit and they can join in conversation about whatever interests you. Their home is comfortable and the food is delicious! Their B&B isn't just a business, it is like a way of life! By the time you go home, you will feel you have made new friends. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank YvonneT841
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Pickle Hill Bed and Breakfast was a wonderful place to stay this past weekend. I could not have asked for a more generous or hospitable host. The home was very comfortable, and the breakfasts healthy, filling, and delicious. Ideally, I would have preferred a location closer to downtown. However, the stay was much better than I could ask for at a typical chain hotel. The price is unbeatable also.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Rina D
Potsdam, New York
Reviewed 30 January 2013

A pleasantly appointed small, cozy room with flannel sheets on the bed and my own heater to control the room temp granted me a good 2 night's sleep. A tasty, hearty breakfast kept me full until midafternoon. The owners are most personable, with just the right amount of attention. They do not have wireless internet, so I read. However, a small siting room with a TV was offered. I did not feel like an intrusion on their household. This B & B is terrific value! I plan on staying again when traveling on business.

Room Tip: I stayed when there were no other guests, and therefore did not share a bathroom.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank missionrecreate
Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Tom and Leslie run a nice B&B with very clean rooms thanks for the stories Tom and Leslie accomidated my wifes food allergies. This B&B is priced right too. Thanks again we will visit again when we visit my Mother in-law.

Gary -n- Kathy K

Room Tip: Beds are on the small side just an fyi
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
NYC
Reviewed 24 November 2012

My husband, 12 year old daughter and I had a lovely 2 night stay at Pickle Hill. We had 2 rooms plus the TV room to spread out in and we felt very much at home. Much better than a sterile hotel room and very reasonably priced. Delicious breakfast, too. Tom and Leslie were very welcoming and we will definitely return.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jonjannyc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Binghamton
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton
Fairfield Inn Binghamton
#4 of 13 in Binghamton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal

Been to Pickle Hill B&B? Share your experiences!