Comfort Inn
Orbitz.com
Motel 6 Binghamton(Binghamton)
US$60
US$57
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanfront deskbreakfast staffample breakfastan updatestayed here for two nightsplaces to eat nearbybit datedunder renovationnext morningwifi worked wellsink areamini fridge and microwavewould stay here againa great place to stayhotel staff
Reviewed 10 June 2007

My friends and I stopped in last minute looking for a room after a horrible B&B experience in Binghamton, and found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, giving us a great rate and allowing us to check into our room early so we could continue on and enjoy our weekend. Room was very clean, our special requests fulfilled quickly,continental breakfast was quite extensive, very clean and fresh, even made to order waffles! Unlimited long distance calls and internet access at no charge. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Weezie01
Reviewed 9 September 2006

I would give the Comfort Inn a 3 1/2. For this area of Binghamton I would recommend. The hotel is a little worn. However, compared to the others in that area (besides the Fairfield, pricey) I would stay at this hotel again. The rooms were overall clean and the staff was great! They do offer a the now common continental breakfast. Although there was an older lady that made waffles for you which goes along with the whole great staff thing. The clientel that I met when I stayed was from retired IBM, a german family, and ladies doing a charity function from the midwest. Hey it is what it is........

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mjakows
Reviewed 5 October 2004

The Days Inn of Binghamton, NY was a pleasant surprise. Very clean, comfortable, up to date rooms. My daughter said the shower was the "best ever". The motel was full and yet the rooms were quiet - even though we were on the same wing and floor as a boys lacrosse team. Both the late evening and early morning staff was very friendly and accommodating to the extent that I was motivated to write this review (my fist ever!). The continental breakfast was adequate and there is a Cracker Barrel nearby if something more than cereal, bagels, & muffins are required.

6  Thank LynnKF51
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Tx
Reviewed 26 March 2004

I recently had a business stay in Binghamton and chose the Days Inn on Front St. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The staff was also very helpful and courteous. In the mornings they provide a small breakfast spread in the lobby and they have a bunch of regional newspapers laid out. I will stay there again on my next trip to Binghamton.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 November 2003

Tour groups, business people and truckers tend to stay here. Rooms do not have irons and boards, though they are available at the desk. A light breakfast, pizza, soup, cookies and coffee are available for guests. Staff are accomodating. Location is a bit off the path for malls and restaurants, but right off the inter-state. It is easy to find your way from here. It is an older building, which staff try to maintain, but needs a face-lift. I would like to extend the efforts of staff an above average rating, though management needs to pay more attention to this property

8  Thank RubySlippers1655