“Great breakfast”

Brady J's
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Bloomfield
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Our first visit to this restaurant. Not a single disappointment except maybe the coffee, it was bitter.
Eggs and homemade raisin toast was deelish. My husband had the corned beef hash which is homemade! He loved it!
Gotta get back soon!

2  Thank E K

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here in the past and it was very good. Today we stopped in because I love the fish sandwich, it is simply the best around; However, it was Sunday and they only serve breakfast on Sundays. Slightly disappointed, I ordered up breakfast and holy mackerel I was pleasantly surprised. What great food. Homemade rye toast with eggs and buttermilk pancakes satisfied my disappointment about the fish sandwich. Go here if you are nearby it will be a very enjoyable experience.

1  Thank Donh680
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I've only eaten breakfast here but I've heard the lunches are also very good. The blueberry pancakes are my favorite along with the homemade corned beef hash. The servers are very attentive to refills needed, and plates that need cleared. Very down home feeling and you're greeted with a smile every time you walk thru the door.

Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

We eat here very often. Small town diner with friendly service. The owner is always pleasant as well as the servers. I will continue to recommend to friends and family. If you are traveling Rts 5 & 20 swing north on NY 444 one mile, well worth traveling a bit out of your way.