“Best food in our area”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Bella Luna never disappoints, the food and service are top notch. My favorite family restaurant. If you haven't tried it yet don't wait any longer!

1  Thank Abby E

Reviewed 6 March 2014

My husband and I recently dined at Bella Luna. The service was terrific, and everyone was very friendly. The restaurant was busy, but the servers were very attentive and efficient. The stuffed mushroom appetizer was very good, and our chicken and pasta dishes were quite tasty, as well. The entree portions were very large, so be prepared to bring home a doggybag! The decor and atmosphere of the restaurant were very inviting and comfortable. I would recommend making a reservation on a Saturday evening, as the restaurant was quite busy.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

We eat here often and always take our friends. The food is always excellent, no matter what we order. The service is always great. The staff is super attentive and always has plenty of people to help and provide the proper atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Love this place!! The staff is so friendly and sweet. The environment is very nice and inviting. Their food is delish!! They always make me a special dish when I go and Jackie is the best waitress ever! I love eating here!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

We stayed at the nearby Dominion House for the weekend and found Bella Luna through TripAdvisor. It's a very nice cozy restaurant with good food and very reasonable prices.

We'll eat there again on our next visit to the Dominion House.