“Eggless egg sandwich”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Riverside Deli and Pizza
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Ordered three egg sandwiches today. One with ham, two with bacon. Girl on the phone told me I was confusing her...(????). Egg sandwich with ham had no egg! Hungry and too far to drive back. This is not the first time orders have been messed up. Food is good though. You just don't always get what you ordered.

1  Thank Alison D
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I love this place! Their pizza is so good! The crust is really good. We get food when we are in the area. Their meat lover's pizza is to die for! You can get it by the slice so we sneak in there on the way to Grandma's house! ;-)

1  Thank Sandy42
Reviewed 15 May 2015

very rude people who run this place. i called asking for a pizza and woman acted like i bothered her and said " I can't just come down and get it " then she complained when i said i was paying with a card saying " so your now making it harder on us " I will never order from you again and i promise i will let everyone i know in bloomingburg know of this service you people offer.

4  Thank moneyg6782