“Philly cheesesteaks without going to Philly!”
Review of Beyond Philly

Beyond Philly
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Blue Point
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
New York
“Philly cheesesteaks without going to Philly!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Finally got to check this place out last week with my family. They completely redid the place & it looks great. Plenty of seating inside and very clean. My hubby & I both got the cheesesteaks with onions & wiz and they were great!! The kids got kids meals, one with a child size cheesesteak and the other with chicken fingers. We also split a potato tornado which was awesome!! The food is all cooked in front of you & they give you nice size portions. We will def be going back to try some of the other menu items!

Sayville, New York
“Great Philly Cheese Steak comes to Blue Point”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I tried Beyond Philly on 9/29 after reading about it's opening on Sayville Patch. A cute retro interior in a house like attached commons in Blue Point on Montauk Hwy. I had a Arn's favorite Cheese Steak off of the menu to go. Fresh sliced ribeye steak grilled flat top with grilled onions,peppers,pepper jack cheese,horseradish mayo, lea&perrins, and I added lettuce and tomatoes. All on a 12" tender hero roll for $8.99. It is the best cheese steak I have had,period. Plenty of meat, all of the other ingredients were in proportion so that one flavor did not overwhelm another. Looked like enough for 2 people but it was so good I ate it all myself! Plenty to choose from on the menu with both beef and chicken, burgers, dogs, kielbasa. Hand cut and tornado fries all looked great. Check it out. Good eats!

• Visited September 2012