“Fabulous”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bolton Landing
Melody Manor Resort
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Bolton Landing
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Just spent a long weekend there for a wedding. Service, the view, the accommodations were all superb! Rose, Damien and Elayna could not do enough for us and we appreciated their efforts. All we can say is thank you very much and we look forward to our next visit!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ncg1211
There are newer reviews for Melody Manor Resort

Reviewed 25 September 2013

After reading the reviews of the big hotel across the lake, I would stay here many times over. The Melody Manner is well kept and a comfortable place. Sitting on the dock is a joy. The owners are wonderful host. We were able to do all our favorite activities including fishing. The views are wonderful wereever you look. The stone staircase is one of my favorite viewing places as is the dock and the pond area. Thank you for a beautiful four days at Lake George and the Adirondacks.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank aateach62
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Just went to Melody Manor with some friends for the weekend and I honestly cant say enough great things about this place. The property is so well kept and beautiful, our room was huge and clean, and the views of the lake are amazing! We ended up eating at the restaurant on the property (Villa Napoli) both nights cause the staff and food were that good! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamie B
Reviewed 23 August 2013

It had been 45 years since I had last been at Melody Manor (as a student from N Ireland working at the restaurant) and I was surprised and delighted by how beautiful, picturesque and peaceful it still was. The views from our room were absolutely magnificent and changed by the minute depending on the sun, the clouds and the morning mist. In fact there was an almost mystical quality to the whole panorama that will forever remain with us. Rose was an exceptional hostess who made us feel extremely welcome and went out of her way to ensure that we were comfortable. My wife and I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Melody Manor resort and we hope to return sometime in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Its funny how 10 people can go to the same place and all have different things to say about it. I am a 28 y/o well traveled person with certain expectations but not too high maintenance. I loved it here. There property is beautiful, the rooms are spacious, there are kayaks and other water activities and a great view. I dont know what the other reviewers were saying about the room unless theres is outdated..? Ours is just fine. The location is nice too, youre not right in Lake George but a short drive down one road. And then you have BOlton Landing right near you too which has cute shops and eateries. I'm sure I could find something to complain about if I wanted but I had a really nice time. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2013

alot of things must have been updated. the bathroom though small was all updated and clean. the room was very clean, and updated, except for the sliding door screen.Ours was stuck. Could use a new ping pong table and an overhead so your out of the sun and rain. The pool was definately redone. There were umbrellas for shade, at the tables.
Just beware of the surcharges for more than 2 people. Don't quite understand that! The property was beautiful, and we were able to use the kayaks every day. If it gets crowded I don't know if that will be the case.

Room Tip: Lakeside, definately!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Maryann c
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had to check out a day early. I am never one to complain online either. But this place was very poor. Mold on bathroom ceiling and baseboards. The room had a terrible smell to it that clearly the staff was trying to cover up with cleaning products. Ants on walls. (And not just one ant) the mattress was to soft, and felt like it was 20+ year's old. No elastic on sheets so they kept falling off and found myself sleeping straight on dirty mattress. Cleaning staff very nasty too. Towels smelled and I refused to shower there. My wife and 2 daughters complained to me so much that I just hopped in car and relocated to another motel. View of lake was in fact very nice and the grounds are nice too. But trust me,the room I stayed in was deplorable and I wouldnt stay for free.

• Stayed: August 2013
Fort William Henry Hotel and Conference Center
The Sagamore Resort
The Sagamore Resort
#2 of 8 in Bolton Landing

Been to Melody Manor Resort? Share your experiences!