It feels sort of tour into good life of 80s; there is a table where fixed phone used to be next to a tennis court; vending machine has the old version of coke cans (luckily it does not work anymore), also rooms feel somewhat into 80's. Pretty outdated; old small TV etc.
But don't be misled by this first impression - the property very well managed. Front desk is phenomenally helpful; all facilities are well appointed (kids playgrounds, beach , boats) and work fine. Kitchen is stuffed with dinnerware ,microwave . The lake view is magnificent , though you do not have lake view from most properties. Our cottage was some 3 minutes walking from the beach which may be annoying .The beach has a shallow area for kids and pears for fishing / boating. Plenty of chairs around. . We did not stay at motel - so cannot comment on that, There is no restaurant on the property. stores aresome 10 mins driving . Quite a few family oriented restaurants 5 - 15 mins driving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Resort on Lake George has approximately 400 feet of lake frontage, including a private sand beach with sun decks & lounge chairs, fishing piers, rowboats you can use for free, paddleboats we rent by the hour ($3/Hr.), Paddleboards and a Kayak that are available for half or full day rentals ($12/Half, $20/Full), a heated swimming pool, a tennis court, shuffleboard, ping pong, basketball, croquet, horseshoes, badminton, several playground areas with swing sets & slides, & BBQ grills & picnic tables spread throughout the property. Bonnie View is a nine acre resort. The entire resort is on the lake side of the road. (Our lakefront includes a 30 x 40 ft. sand area with concrete steps that lead down into the lake. There is a roped-off shallow area for children.) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View On Lake George Hotel Bolton Landing
- Bonnie View Hotel Bolton Landing Ny
- Bonnie View On Lake George Bolton Landing, NY