We went on vacation with my family and we had a very nice time. However, the rooms in cottages are very old and really need to be updated. I guess there are some rooms that have been updated, and I wish we had gotten one of those instead. I also wished there was a sandy beach you could walk into, but you have to walk down metal steps to get to the water and it wasn't the best for my 1 year old. It is quiet and nice area though, there are a lot of activities-playgrounds for children, boat rentals, shuffleboard, tennis, etc. The pool is nice and much warmer than the lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Resort on Lake George has approximately 400 feet of lake frontage, including a private sand beach with sun decks & lounge chairs, fishing piers, rowboats you can use for free, paddleboats we rent by the hour ($3/Hr.), Paddleboards and a Kayak that are available for half or full day rentals ($12/Half, $20/Full), a heated swimming pool, a tennis court, shuffleboard, ping pong, basketball, croquet, horseshoes, badminton, several playground areas with swing sets & slides, & BBQ grills & picnic tables spread throughout the property. Bonnie View is a nine acre resort. The entire resort is on the lake side of the road. (Our lakefront includes a 30 x 40 ft. sand area with concrete steps that lead down into the lake. There is a roped-off shallow area for children.) ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View On Lake George Hotel Bolton Landing
- Bonnie View Hotel Bolton Landing Ny
- Bonnie View On Lake George Bolton Landing, NY