“One of the Better Full Service Restaurants in the Area”

Lakeside Lodge and Grille
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Lakeside Lodge and Grille is located on Lakeshore Drive, as you enter beautiful Bolton Landing, New York. We are open year-round, closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. We serve our lunch menu from 11:30 am until 5pm. Our dinner menu is featured from 5 pm unti 10 pm.
Lakeland, Florida
“One of the Better Full Service Restaurants in the Area”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

It has a very nice, slightly casual atmosphere with inside and outside seating with a distant lake view. Service was very pleasant. We ate the Michael Arthurs sliders with fries and a house salad. The food was fresh, well prepared and had good flavor. This was a top recommendation from a local. I think it likely is indeed one of the better restaurants in Bolton Landing.

Visited May 2014

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“No doubt, best restaurant in Bolton”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I were in Bolton this past week and stopped for dinner Thursday evening. We decided to sit at the bar and we were warmly welcomed by the bartender Luke. I had an ice cold draft beer and my wife's drink was perfect. Luke brought us out some home made potato chips which were perfectly seasoned. Their crab cakes and burgers are fantastic. Overall we were very pleased and we plan on dining here multiple times over the summer. We highly recommend this place and in my opinion it is the best restaurant in Bolton.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Frank G
“Great burgers and dinners”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Enjoyed a delicious dinner here with friends, good homemade desserts as well. We had burgers and salads, the salad came with sliced steak on top, it was extremely tender and tasty. The corn chowder is spicy and hearty, highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
Bolton Landing, New York
“God All American Cuisine”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want a fresh, lean well made, gigantic burger with all the fixings, come to the Lakeside. The soups and salads are also above par and reasonably priced. We loved sharing the desserts as well!!!

Visited July 2013
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Awful Owner!! Don't wait your time”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Everything was okay at first. But I had gotten the wrong order and they didn't even apologize. The owner just kind of looked at us and never came over. She gave us a few looks when we complained about it but never came over. DONT WASTE YOUR TYPE HERE!

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank LeaElizabeth1
Nicole B, Owner at Lakeside Lodge and Grille, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
My name is Nicole Baker. I am the owner and operator of Lakeside Lodge and Grille. I think there has been a huge misunderstanding here. I read your review and was a little taken back. That is not how we operate our restaurant. Please accept my apologies in advance. I am still trying to get to the bottom of this. I have always tried my best to address a table when there has been a complaint. It is my understanding that I was not at Lakeside at the time you were dining. I had just left to bring my children home to put them to bed. I have trained my staff to handle situations as I do when I am there. Unfortunately, we are in the time of year where we are training new staff for the upcoming season. I do believe you were waited on by someone who has experience but is new to Lakeside. I sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience. I would like to make this up to you and invite you back. Please email me at lakesidelodge@verizon.net so we can talk.

Nicole Baker