“gluten free review”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I was thrilled that the risotto was gluten free. No bread for me, just my boyfriend. No dessert options for this diet but I was pretty stuffed anyway. Gorgeous location and happy that the luxurious dining was open to those who could not afford to stay at the hotel. Service by Firat was excellent.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Right on Lake George with spectacular views and great food. We had Halibut, Lobster Bisque and Squash Risotto were all done to perfection. Our waiter, Firat Dumlu, gave us outstanding service with a super pleasant demeanor. All in all, a great evening. Seating host and bartend staff also great.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I went for lunch one day and dinner the next. Lunch was outstanding. The Lobster Cobb salad is amazing and a great value. Server was great too . Dinner was disappointing. Primary server was very good but the ones that delivered the food looked like deer in headlights. The meals were tepid, not hot. In the past we always were served crusty rolls, which were delicious. This time, the rolls were store bought packaged. Not high quality. Spent $500 for dinner for 6 and it just wasn't worth it. I'll stick to lunch.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

The server was friendly and the view was great. The swordfish was moist and perfectly cooked!
I have already recommended this restaurant to friends.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

A view of Lake George with a gentle breeze blowing over our table made for a perfect setting for my steamed lobster meal. Great view, great service and great food. I highly recommend you give it a try!