Colonial Court Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Bolton Landing
See available hotels
Melody Manor Resort(Bolton Landing)
  • Pool
View Hotel
The Sagamore Resort(Bolton Landing)
  • Pool
Contessa Resort(Bolton Landing)
View Hotel
Canoe Island Lodge(Diamond Point)
View Hotel
All reviewspool housepet friendly place to staylake georgefire pitgreat place to stayevery morningpetscottagerufusgated
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Have been going to Lake George for over 30 years and never realized what a great town Bolton Landing is. We only discovered it because we stayed at Colonial Court Motel. Our dog, Dooley, loved it to. What a pet friendly place to stay. The only thing, if your dog doesn't play "nice" with other dogs, then keep on leash. Dooley did have one bad experience, but he "recovered". April And Jim are great owners. I felt like I've known them for years. The pool is very clean and enjoyable. Already reserved for next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I recently stayed at the Colonial Court with my daughter and my little chihuahua, We had a wonderful time! April, her husband and her beautiful dogs made us feel so welcome and comfortable. They were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely stay here in the future. If you are going to Lake George and are looking for a place to stay with your pet, this is the place for you!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My 2 dogs and I loved the Colonial Court Motel. We stayed 2 nights and will definitely be back. It is very reasonably priced and clean. The room had a fridge, microwave and sink. The entire property was fenced in to keep dogs safe and they had a small grassy dog run too. The pool was refreshing.

The managment was lovely. My sister had a problem with the air conditioner in her room which was fixed immediately.

Room Tip: I stayed in room number 2 which did not have a closet, but it did have a large coat rack. My sister was in room 1 which had a large closet right next to the door adjoining mine so I used that.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Monjon22
Reviewed 24 June 2012

Third time at the Colonial Court Motel in a year and I love it! The Adirondacks are about simplicity and relaxing. This is the place to go with your pets. The rooms/ cottages are perfect just the way they are, clean and a/c. Owners April And Rick are hospitable, friendly and know how to run an efficient motel service as well as allowing your dogs to have the freedom they would if you were at home. I've been in the Vet/ kennel/ pet sitting business for over 20yrs. You won't find a better place than this to stay w/ your pets! Motel is fenced and safe for dogs to exercise and socialize. The staff are also friendly and love the dogs. Lake George area has been my second home since a little girl and now April, Rick, Rufus, Rocky, Lulu and kitties are like family and a new chapter to a long history up there. They're right on route 9N in Bolton and close to everything. This is a must stay place if you like a laid back, non pretentious, easy going atmosphere and MUST LOVE DOGS :) Hopefully I'll get back in October after I get married! You guys are great! Love and miss all of you already!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Christine K
Reviewed 11 June 2012

What a find! We spent only one night at Colonial Court but we loved it and plan to return in the near future. The room was large, spotless and very comfortable. The room had a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, coffee maker, toaster, utensils, plates, cups, etc. The grounds are spotless with well maintained flower gardens. We didn't have time to use the pool but it sure was inviting. The dog friendly atmosphere was great. We’re looking forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family