“Best pet friendly place in the Lake George/Bolton landing area!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bolton Landing
Colonial Court Motel
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My 2 dogs and my sister and I had the best time ever here! The atmosphere was very friendly and relaxed! My dogs had fun! Everything was clean and beautiful! The pool sparkles and the owners were very delightful as well! They are both very helpful if you need something! If you love your dog or cat and you want them to be apart of your vacation-- you need to come here! If we could, we would live there! :-) we love you April, Rick, Rocky, Lou Lou, and Rufus! Love Lisa, Katie, and Sophie and Stella!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank kikiana820

Reviewed 21 August 2012

Stayed at the Colonoial Court Motel over Labor Day weekend last year, 2011. (A little late on the review, sorry!!) My boyfriend and I took his two Beagles, as this is a pet friendly motel, and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the property. It so nice to travel with the dogs and not have to keep them cooped up in the room the whole vacation. The cottage we stayed in was quaint and perfect for the two of us and the dogs. It had everything we needed. April was a huge help in assisting us to find good places to eat and things to do. This is a very nice location and wonderful place to visit. I truely recommend it for travelers with pets. Don't leave them home, take them with you on vacation to Colonial Court Motel in Bolton Landing, Lake George!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne Z
Reviewed 18 August 2012

Just returned from a week at Colonial Court Motel with 3 kids and 2 golden retrievers and cant say enough good things about this motel. We stayed at the pool house and the house was roomy and extremely clean and fresh. It had a full kitchen with all the utensils, pots, coffee pot, dishes etc. and even a washer and dryer. The house was nicely decorated with pictures and nick nacks that gave it a very home like feeling. The owners go out of their way to make you feel welcome and get to know your pets. You dont ever have to worry about leaving you pet in the room and going out for a couple of hours. The motel is conveniently located, with restaurants nearby and a beach down the block. We have been traveling to Lake George for 10 yrs and this year was the best by far because of the absolutely perfect accommodations at Colonial Court Motel. We will definitely be returning next year!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Goldens4lin
Reviewed 13 August 2012

it was are second visit there in the last month...APRIL AND HER HUSBAND are both very very ice people and we love ROCKY AND ROUFUS THERE DOGS!!!!!the place is clean fair priced and a very very nice location...it is a wonderful place who want to take their pets with them...we look forward to many return visits in the years to come!!!!!!!

Room Tip: cottage nine is a good choice 2 rooms two baths etc..
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Have been going to Lake George for over 30 years and never realized what a great town Bolton Landing is. We only discovered it because we stayed at Colonial Court Motel. Our dog, Dooley, loved it to. What a pet friendly place to stay. The only thing, if your dog doesn't play "nice" with other dogs, then keep on leash. Dooley did have one bad experience, but he "recovered". April And Jim are great owners. I felt like I've known them for years. The pool is very clean and enjoyable. Already reserved for next year.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I recently stayed at the Colonial Court with my daughter and my little chihuahua, We had a wonderful time! April, her husband and her beautiful dogs made us feel so welcome and comfortable. They were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely stay here in the future. If you are going to Lake George and are looking for a place to stay with your pet, this is the place for you!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 25 June 2012

My 2 dogs and I loved the Colonial Court Motel. We stayed 2 nights and will definitely be back. It is very reasonably priced and clean. The room had a fridge, microwave and sink. The entire property was fenced in to keep dogs safe and they had a small grassy dog run too. The pool was refreshing.

The managment was lovely. My sister had a problem with the air conditioner in her room which was fixed immediately.

Room Tip: I stayed in room number 2 which did not have a closet, but it did have a large coat rack. My sister...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family