“Best Vacation and Lodging!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bolton Landing
Colonial Court Motel
Wilmington, Delaware
“Best Vacation and Lodging!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2010

I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat. It's pet friendly, however I traveled without my pets and loved it. Prices were great, I'm from Delaware and it was cheaper than any hotel at the Jersey Shore or Delaware beaches. Our hotel room was fully equipped (microwave,sofa,toaster,coffeemaker) and what really blew me away was the fact that utensils and dining ware was in the cupboards. The owners are so great and friendly, literally anything we needed was at our fingertips. I locked my keys in the car on our last day and hotel employees drove me into town to get cash out and helped me call AAA. I also loved that it was in between the towns of Bolton Landing and Lake George. We plan on returning very soon!

• Stayed August 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Long Island City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2010

This Motel is the perfect place to go if you are traveling with a pet. The room was very clean, grounds kept very well, staff were very helpful and nice. The owner has two beautiful dogs that were very friendly and greeted us every morning. My dog Gunther loved it. He was very relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this Motel 100%.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gunther2010
Red Bank, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2010

This hotel is still a good choice if traveling without a pet, but really shines when traveling with one. The property is completely fenced in(except for the entrance), and dogs are allowed to go leash less. They also offer dog sitting if you wanted to spend a day away from the hotel. The cottage was clean and efficient(the bed was a little small for my wife dog and myself, but not uncomfortable). I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Screename1
Middlebury, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2010

We stayed at the Colonial Court Motel July 27 thru July 30 because of the pet friendly status on LakeGeorge.com -- This motel has large clean pet friendly rooms and the pet sitting service is an added bonus -- loved it -- Thanks The Fords

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank max0492
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

The new owners of the Colonial Court have created a very clean, comfortable place with an emphasis on pet-friendliness. Staff was helpful, cottage was clean and neat and had all the essentials (stove, fridge, microwave, dishes, A/C, etc.), and the location between the quaint village of Bolton Landing and busy Lake George makes it a great spot to use to explore the area. Our dog seemed to enjoy it too.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank RoadTripNeil
montclair, nj
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2010

We stayed at the Colonial Courts for one night in Lake George. We were looking for a place to take our dog. This worked out perfectly. The owner is very friendly a relaxed with dogs. He had a great time. It has a nice family atmosphere. It is also a good, modestly priced place to stay in Bolton's Landing. The beach is just a few short blocks down the road.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Blue Lagoon Resort
Blue Lagoon Resort
#1 of 5 in Diamond Point
Super 8 Lake George/Warrensburg Area

Been to Colonial Court Motel? Share your experiences!