“This is a burger and light fare sort of place.”
Review of Mr Browns Pub

Mr Browns Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 July 2014

They have good live music at night. Great if you just want something quick and don't want to commit to a restaurant. I wish they'd prepare a picknic basket to go so you could eat under the stars.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Service was not very good, we waited more than 10 minutes and had to ask for service. The food was just average for the money.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

They had music at nite , but we didn't stay for that. You don't need reservations here. Ordinary fare, burgers , quesadillas, and the like .
Salad too.
Not terrible, but don't expect to be wowed

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good cocktails too! The musician had to deal with a very intoxicated wedding party including the bride and groom and he was outstanding! Best male voice I have heard live since Steve Perry. Drinks were average price for a resort.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

It had been several years since our last visit to this nice pub within The Sagamore resort. When we first arrived the dining area was filled with a large group of reservists and the server was upfront telling us that things were backed up a bit due to everyone coming in to eat at the same time. My wife and I each ordered an adult beverage and placed our order. Things actually worked out quite nice because the reservists were all almost finished having their lunch when we got there so our meals arrived quickly. My fish and chips were hot and tasty and my wife's sandwich was delicious. The service was excellent and our entertainment coupon was gladly taken. After lunch we took a few pictures and walked through the shops in town. This was a nice time!