“Lunch at the Sagamore ? YES ! Queen for A Day !!!”

The Lakehouse at the sagamore resort
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 21 August 2013

LOVE, i never ever would have guessed that humus & pita could taste that good ! Lobster Roll was the best i have ever had the pleasure of trying , My Pina-Colada went so well with the boats sailing by our table . And even the manager stopped by our table to ask if everything was alright , and we were not even guests at the resort. Just Delightful !

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My daughter heard about this place from a friend. We gave it a try for lunch. Really a neat place. Very busy but lots of staff and very good service. The view of the Lake George is great. The food was very good. Gives you the feeling of being in another time. Can't wait to go back for dinner. The Lakehouse is quite a walk so be prepared for a nice walk to get there.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

7/10/13 The four of us made a visit to The Lake house restaurant @ The Sagamore Hotel for some drinks. As we sat taking in the view a storm rolled in so we decided to have lunch there while waiting for a break in the rain. It was just us four and a bunch of young hotel staff there. One of them mentioned their lobster roll was a customer favorite so we gave it a go and to our surprise it was one of the best any of us have ever had. We will be back for more roll and the friendly service staff which are a credit to the hotel. Thanks guys for a memorable rainy afternoon. SS

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Could not have asked for a better date night!! We sat at a table by the water and saw a double rainbow! We thought we would have a wait but even though the restaurant appeared busy we were seated right away. The service was terrific!! I wish I remembered our waiter's name because he was fantastic! We went with his recommendations and were not disappointed! For an appetizer we had ahi tuna which was so full of flavor and melted in your mouth. This was surprising to me because I am not usually a fan of ahi tuna but would definitely order it again! And for entrees I had the halibut and it was even more amazing than the appetizer and my fiance had a crock pot entree which he thought was good but just not as warm as he would have liked it. It was really a great night!!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

This was our first visit to Lake George. What a wonderful place the lake is so beautiful and we had a perfect weather day after weeks of rain we had beautiful sunny day. The lake house is just that on a luxury resort. My wife and I shared a lobster roll $19 but each half had more lobster than most lobster meals that I have had. They split the order for us and served separately (no up charge) and it was an ample meal. Everyone tells me I am a big eater so it really was a great meal with excellent service by Josh.

1  Thank JBCJ