“Good food - abysmal service”
Review of Ryefield Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ryefield Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Description: The current photo that is up for the "Ryefield Restayrant" is actually of "Mr. Brown's Pub" of the Sagamore!
Reviewed 9 October 2012

What is wrong with the waitresses here? Such nasty attitudes. Years ago we used to go to the Ryefield all the time, but stopped going. We gaave it a go this past weekend, and I quickly remembered why we stopped coming - downright surly service. I've worked in plenty of restaurants and am always exceedingly polite to staff - to the point where I APOLogiZed for my mother having to send back cold, awful fish and chips (no apology from the waitress). All the other food was very good. But I'll never go back here because who needs to have plates slammed down and an attitude that says "you're lucky I'm serving you." Too bad.