“Dave's Market - A Gem in Downtown Bolton Landing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dave's Market

Dave's Market
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Bolton Landing, New York
“Dave's Market - A Gem in Downtown Bolton Landing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2012

Don't let the name fool you. This little gem is more than a market. Dave is always behind the counter overseeing a small staff of wizards who assmble great subs and samwiches along with to-die-for strombolis and pizza by the slice (you can get a whole one as well). Fresh baked pastries, cakes and pies are a specialty and locally-grown produce is always overflowing in the outdoor bins. Don't miss the "Bagel Bin" under the awning outside...flip open a lid, select your own bagels and plop them into a plastic sack. Dave has a great serve-yourself coffee bar and a fully stocked cooler with all your favorite drinks. Located right in the center of town, it couldn't be more convient!

• Visited October 2011

Houston
“The pies are wonderful, but don't get your laundry done there!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2010

I should have know that a food/laundry facility don't mix. The food is wonderful, but when I had my clothes washed and folded there by Dave everything came back with nasty grease stains that have never come out! GROSS. When I complained he was only willing to cut the cost of the 3 loads of laundry which cost me $65.00 in half to $32.00. What a joke! My clothes are expensive and I take care of them, UGH! I go to Lake George every year, and will never go back to Dave's except for the pies - and I am having second thoughts about that too.

Charlotte, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Sammies and Picnic items”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2008

Our favorite thing to do is swing by Dave's in the morning and load up on one of their stromboli sandwich specials! They make them as one whole stromboli, and you order by the inch/weight. They are fantastic! Be sure to get there early as they go fast, but they are the perfect treat to bring down to one of the town parks with some cold bevvies and chips that you can grab right there in the store...and don't forget a cupcake or another bakery dessert!! My husband and I travel all the way from NC to LKG, and this place is definitely one of our first stops!