“Good steak”

Market Place Steak House & More
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bolton Landing's premier dining spot featuring select steaks, fresh seafood, crisp salads, ethnic cuisine and more. Full Bar with 14 LCD TV's featuring sports and news for guests entertainment. "The Best Food in Town!"
Lake George, New York
“Good steak”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

This is not a real "steak place" but it is a place that serves good steaks. We had a NY Strip and a Filet; the NY Strip was fine but the Filet was very, very good. I am not sure I would get the NY Strip again but would absolutely get the Filet again. The service was good, the hostess was pleasant and the owner went around making sure all was OK so overall quite attentive and seemed to want to make sure the dining experience was good. The place was not packed but was busy and the noise level was fine, you could easily talk and enjoy the meal. I will go back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ADKtraveller

New Jersey
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We're staying at the Sagamore Hotel. Since early June is still considered off-season, the steakhouse associated with the hotel is not open yet. We spoke with the concierge, he made the suggestion. I had also seen an ad in the local paper. Great choice, honestly, this was the best meal we've had on this trip and we dined at the fine dining Italian restaurant at the 5ed-star hotel where we're staying. The staff is super-friendly, polite and attentive. Hubby had the NY strip with a loaded baked potato (butter, bacon, sour cream) with summer squash. I had the Fish & chips (Haddock)..It was a huge piece of fish.My husband LOVED his steak & he is picky.I hear this place is under new management & they really want to make sure you're pleased. If I knew of this place sooner, we would have eaten here every night..Prices are reasonable, casual atmosphere..

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank JamaicanQueen39
Valencia, Spain
“Great burger!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This isn't the classiest restaurant in Bolton Landing but I bet it serves the best burger. It was absolutely gorgeous. Wooden benches and tables, tv's everywhere, but hey, its a steakhouse dinner. The staff were freindly and attentive, the price was very reasonable, and the burgers are to die for. Go visit!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank slimjady
LaGrangeville, New York
“steakhouse”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

The food was good; the parmesan truffle french fries were great!! they specialize in their smoked ribs and smoked chicken, delicious

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Therese D
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

Our party of 9 stopped in for a Saturday Night dinner. There weren't a lot of people...service was great, and food was average. I wasnt sure what to expect, but I will go back. Three of us had a full rack of ribs (large portion, should have selected half rack). Two had salmon (inedible), the rest had steaks or chicken.

There aren't alot of restaurants open this time of year in Lake George/Bolton Landing, but its definitely worth a visit. Don't get the fish (which was disappointing).

1 Thank SurgeonGeneral