“Classy & Beautiful ”

Chateau On the Lake
Reserve with OpenTable
Chateau On the Lake is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Chateau on the Lake is located in upstate New York on Lake George, and is more than a dining establishment -- it's an experience. Our clients visit our property for at least 3 hours, select from our wine list, sit by the fire pit, savor a three to four course meal, and end their evening with coffee/after dinner drinks by the fire pit while roasting s'mores. Chateau on the Lake has been open since 2013, and we have quickly became a popular establishment, sold to capacity night after night. We are a great place to book your wedding. A memorable time is assured when you visit Chateau on the Lake. We hope to see you soon.
Long Island, New York
“Classy & Beautiful ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We went last night and has a great meal, the dining room is tastefully done and service was good. We ordered our cocktails and they were well made, we ordered the charcuterie board for 2 and then the Cornish game hen and the steak. The steak was cooked to the correct temp, the hen was cooked good but thought that it should have been split and backbone removed,rather then having to break the whole hen down as I ate it. We did find the entrees to be overly salty. We felt that the prices were a little high, but taking into consideration the ambiance and view they may be justifiable. There is dining on the porch and there's are several fire pits which is a great idea.

Queensbury, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Baby shower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Whether you're planning a nice dinner out or a special event, I would Absolutely, hands down recommend the Chateau on the lake to all my friends and family. The staff was extremely professional and most accommodating to work with from our initial meeting right down to the last details of the days event. The collaboration of their food and atmosphere combined with our baby shower decor made for a most memorable day for the mother to be and her guests....thank you

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jennifer K
Bolton Landing, New York
“Great Time, Great Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

We recently got married and chose The Chateau on the Lake to host the entire event. We had a cocktail hour, a brief ceremony followed by dinner for 50 people. We worked with Katie, Tom and their terrific staff and the whole evening went off without a hitch. The atmosphere was great, the food was delicious and everyone had a wonderful time.

• Visited April 2014
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Highly Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Chateau on the Lake hosted my birthday party. I envisioned an elegant evening with black tie and champagne and they delivered! The event manager was so helpful, the owners were more than willing to meet my every request, and the food and service was fabulous. The menu selections for everything from the passed appetizers to the heavy hors d'oeuvres was delicious and all my guests raved. They allowed me to organize the bar with just the right mix of high end wine and spirits. The bartending staff was expert, professional and very friendly. All guests were asked if they would like a plate refill or a top off on their glass of wine when they were low. I was able to add to the beautiful décor of the restaurant. I cannot say enough about the friendly atmosphere that met my guests. And the food exceeded my expectations for deliciousness, high-end presentation and creativity. We have eaten there for dinner many times last summer and knew that having our private party there would be special. We were right and we can't wait to go back for many dinners this summer in this idyllic Lake George setting.

• Visited March 2014
Wynantskill, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

My first visit was with my wife on our anniversary and the experience was out of this world. The atmosphere is perfect, the wait staff is well trained, friendly, and professional. The food was out of this world and the owners are there watching to make sure everything is just right. Everything was so great that I returned with a group of business associates for a private party, I left all the details up to the Chateau. They put on a 7 course tasting and wine selection that was so great The Chateau earned a new group of patrons for life.

Visited April 2014