I have never been a huge fan of the Lake George area. It seemed the choices were either the mass-market luxe of the Sagamore or touristy motels. But then we found the Boathouse B&B. what a place. The house is gorgeous, the rooms are comfortable, the beds are great, the view is incredible, and the breakfasts are nothing short of gourmet.
Joe and Patti are warm and gracious hosts. We felt at home from the moment we walked in, and our 3 nights there were terrific.
We'll definitely be back, and now there's no question where we'll stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George Bolton Landing, NY