My wife and I spent three nights here and we wished we could have stayed forever. Not only is this a beautifully restored boathouse, but the owners, Joe and Patti have put so much of themselves into it, it just feels like home when you are here. Every morning you and the other guests are treated to a wonderful breakfast that is presented in just the right setting. They have thought if every little detail to make your stay memorable. The location of the Boathouse is also perfect as you are in walking distance from the village of Bolton Landing and also the world famous Sagamore Inn. For a very small fee Joe will give you one of the best boat tours of the lake you will ever get with lots of local history thrown in for good measure. There are just not enough superlatives in the dictionary to describe this place to any one without having seen it for yourself. We already have our reservations in for next year and can't wait to go back. This is just one of those places that is not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This "Lake Castle Estate" is the only B&B in the waters of Lake George. Featured in many books and magazines with its outstanding views of the lake & mountains. Historical site, former home of the Gold Cup Winner George Reis. This boathouse has seven rooms all with private baths, some with fireplaces and two person whirlpools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boathouse Bed And Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate On Lake George Bolton Landing, NY
- Boathouse Hotel Bolton Landing