We recently stayed at Blue Water Manor and had a wonderful experience, While we stayed in one of the older rooms we were so pleasantly surprised at how clean and lovely the room was. We needed some additional assistance from housekeeping and Tammy and Liz were so helpful and went out of their way to make everything perfect. Jessie at the front desk was gracious and professional --it is so nice to deal with people while on vacation who really care that you have a great experience. The restaurant was excellent and the setting just beautiful on the lake. Thanks to all who made this a terrific vacation in a little piece of heaven in the Adirondacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodges at Blue Water Manor are located directly on Lake George, amid six acres of lush Adirondack pine trees overlooking beautiful Basin Bay. Whether you like to play in the lake or relax on the beach our location makes Blue Water Manor the perfect getaway retreat for families and couples of all ages! Guests can choose from a variety of Adirondack style lodging, which includes our lake view rooms, motel rooms, cottages and newly renovated cabins. Come and enjoy all of the wonderful water activities Lake George is famous for here at Blue Water Manor. We offer complimentary water activities for our guests to enjoy such as kayaking, canoeing, swimming, and paddle boats. After spending time on the crystal-clear lake take a break and refuel at our restaurant and bar, Tavern on the Lake. Guests can enjoy lakeside dining inside the original Stone Manor building or outside on the newly reconfigured deck and terrace with breathtaking views of Lake George and the Adirondack Mountains. Come experience our new menu and quality dining atmosphere! In the fall of 2013, Blue Water Manor was purchased by new owners who are working hard to restore the resort to the destination vacation it once was. Their 5 year plan for the resort includes renovations of the existing buildings as well as the construction of new facilities to bring guests the highest quality of lodging and hospitality. Come and check out our newly renovated cabins and restaurant! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Blue Water Manor Hotel Diamond Point
- Blue Water Manor Lake George
- The Lodges At Blue Water Manor Lake George/Bolton Landing, NY