“Contessa resort is a great place for family”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bolton Landing
Contessa Lake George Motel & Resort
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Bolton Landing
Bedminster, NJ
“Contessa resort is a great place for family”
Reviewed 4 July 2010

My family and I enjoyed our stay at Contessa immensely. The cabins have excellent views of Lake George and are clean, comfortable and cozy. Captain Bob is an excellent host. Our children enjoyed the playground, the pool and walking along the docks. We are looking forward to next year's vacation at Contessa!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 30 June 2010

Stayed for 3 nights with friends to do some boating (the dock facilities at Contessa Resort could not be better !!) hiking, swiming and golf. All the great things that Lake George has to offer. The resort is convenient to everything we wanted to do. Bob was very accomodating with every request. It was a pleasure to stay there. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Sellersville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 June 2010

We stayed for Americade Bike Week June 9-12th 2010. I have to tell you that I was impressed with the cabins and the views of the lake. The staff was attentive, and Bob you were especially accommodating for us. The cabin we stayed in cabin #15, which had a full kitchen with pots and pans, dishes, and a full sized refrigerator. I would stay there again if I am ever in the Lake George region again. The vacation could have turned out to be a an ugly vacation due to the rainy weather we had just about every day, but having a wonderful place to stay made it enjoyable as we stood on the deck overlooking the deck under the umbrella. The night sky there was something that is hard to describe. You could see billions of stars like no other place on Earth. It was better than being in a planetarium. The Contessa Resort rocks!!! Thanks again Bob!

Chris Alizio

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank gcmcal
Reviewed 14 June 2010

We stay there few times a year, every year and we JUST LOVE this place, very quite and nice location, with our two kids and 33' long boat, there is no better place, easy acces to to lake, cabins clean and equipted with averything you want, you can cook and grill, cleaning service every day without extra charge. We tried other places few years ago, but we didn't like it until we stayed in Contessa. We stayed there three times past year and we recomended to our friends, they love it as well. If you don't have you own boat, the owner rents boats or kayaks, which is great and you don't have to go to other place. Whatever you need just ask the owner and he will help you with everything. We always get the same cabin to stay which we love. I highly recomend this place and we LOVE to stay there.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed 3 June 2010

You can't beat the location of this place which is right by the lake! We loved to stay in Contessa because it is so laid back and close to lake and very very clean..
It was my one year old daughter's first vacation and everything went perfect.
I will definitely go back for Labor day weekend.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Westford, Vermont
Reviewed 26 May 2010

It's so clean, the lake is wonderful,the resort is in the center of everything, I will go again.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank ladymary1010
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 24 May 2010

My wife and I stayed here for our 6th anniversary. I found myself looking through place after place to stay in Lake George online. We were looking to spend 2 nights in Lake George in the non commercialized area where you could enjoy the absolute serenity of the Adirondacks. We found it. The price was right and many updates had been made to the Lakeside property. The property is on an an inlince that overlooks the lake.
We borrowed a row boat on day 2 and rowed to the middle of the lake. It was very peaceful and releiving from the day to day bustle of the city. Bob was very helpful in recommendations of the area of Bolton Landing. We had a deck that looked at the lake.
The stay was affordable yet we didnt have to settle for your average Lake George motel that is outdated. The only complaint I had was a stiffer bed than I like, yet my wife liked the bed. Thanks again Bob!

For Lunch or Dinner
Oh yeah, be sure to eat at the Lakeside Lodge & Grille. They have excellent Clam Chowder, Chilean Sea Bass, Stuffed Chicken and Drinks!

You want to also eat right next door at the Bolton Country Diner. Great Breakfast (Pancakes, French Toast, Potatoes!) You definitly want to take home some Raisin Bread, I did.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
The Sagamore Resort
The Sagamore Resort
#2 of 8 in Bolton Landing
Boathouse Bed and Breakfast A Lake Castle Estate on Lake George

Been to Contessa Lake George Motel & Resort? Share your experiences!