Check in was almost straight forward. I had booked on a prepay but was told I had not paid. After some discussion we agreed to pay again and get in touch with Central Reservations when we returned home. Room was clean and well maintained. Bed was comfy and clean sheets. Bathroom was clean and everything worked perfect. Complimentary coffee was provided in reception. On the whole this hotel was perfect for our overnight stay before flying the next day. I checked my credit card statement on returning home and they had refunded me the cost to my card already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn