Basic hotel but clean and the rooms has a nice, new decor. The bathroom was small with the sink in the room, not bathroom. Close to the airport, 5 min drive with many restaurants and fast foods close by. We arrived in the morning and could not leave our luggage for storage so we had to carry our luggage with us and come back in the afternoon. No breakfast but free tea and coffee all day. Good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you check in, check out the fantastic new amenities in our NextGen (R) design rooms! The rooms at this 100% Smoke Free inn feature new, comfy Rest Suite beds by Serta, plush high-end bedding, new modern design flooring, comfortable new seating and a large, flat-screen TV. Located just 2.5 Miles from the Buffalo-Niagara International Airport. Red Roof Buffalo Niagara Airport is 100 percent Non-Smoking and renovated with all new rooms. All rooms at this Red Roof Inn offer free WiFi. Regular/Decaf Coffee and Tea available in the lobby. This location offers "On Command Video" with a selection of free TV channels, pay-to-view premium channels, and movies, as well as music and games. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport Hotel Bowmansville
- Red Roof Inn Bowmansville
- Bowmansville Red Roof Inn