“Could be easier to get to for semi drivers”

Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bowmansville
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Everything was good staff at desk was nice room was good and comfortable I'm a lady I like to have 2 towels which wasn't in room only place to eat is Bob evens which is ok I guess and the FREE WIRELESS INTERNET STINKS

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank vondababy

Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here while visiting Niagara falls. The hotel is pretty decent. We parked our van just outside our room which was very convenient. They have free WiFi. Only downside was that the corridor which was open was smelling of cigarette. But the hotel was value for money and very close to the water falls. The lobby had coffee and tea machines.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We had an opportunity to stay in the Red Roof Inn, Buffalo. we took 6 rooms and all of them are good. Rooms has all the basic facilities. Clean room, Smooth bed, Flat TV, Air conditioner. The lobby has Tea and coffee. Nice parking space and secure. It is very near to High way I-90 the water falls is just 30 minutes away.

Room Tip: There is no elevators and if you are planning to stay with elders, please prefer downstairs.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I made a last minute trip to the area and was pleased that the hotel had several roooms for myself and other relatives. It was very close to the airport, restaurants, toll roads and major roads. The rooms are set back on the street so you don't hear the busy traffic. Having the Bob Evans within walking distance was a major plus too (and other quick drive-thru breakfast options since the hotel doesn't offer breakfast). Staff was friendly and rooms were both clean and adequately fitted.

Room Tip: First floor rooms and second floor rooms are both good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room and the grounds were very nice to be in. This hotel clearly understands how important "clean" is to us travelers. They also had pre-printed maps to the local attraction ( Niagra Falls, Shopping, etc) . It is easy to find and the service was really, really good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mitchellthetexan
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn for one night since I wanted to visit Niagra Falls on my way to Canada. The front desk clerk was very accommodating. She let me check in earlier than 3pm and I appreciated that. The room was an average size and very clean. The bathroom was somewhat small with the sink in the room and outside of the bathroom. Thought that was a little weird. I rate this hotel overall average since I don't particularly like hotels with stairs with direct access to rooms outside of the lobby. And more importantly there was no elevator access to the second floor so I had to carry my luggage up the stairs and down the stairs. My advise would be to request a room on the first floor

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank debrah0
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Red Roof has clearly done a remodel and an upgrade on its rooms! This may be the nicest, mid-level motel room I've ever been in. It was attractive in every way. The "new" wood laminate flooring is a major improvement over carpeting. It was clean and attractive. The bed (1 King) was large, comfortable and clean with multiple firm pillows and several layers of bedding. For a single room, it was quite large. It had a counter/top desk area, fridge and microwave and a large flat screen tv. The bathroom had also been remodeled and was attractive and clean. This hotel is near restaurants, so food is easily accessible. There is also a room service menu, though I did not use it. The only reason I did not rate this 5 stars is that is it relatively near I-90 and until you turn on the room air conditioner or tv, you can hear the traffic. This is did not bother me in the slightest, but my husband, who has the world's most sensitive ears, would have been
disturbed by it. The staff, both at night when I checked in, and in the morning when I checked out were knowledgeable and friendly. I thought the total price was quite high, $168.00 with tax. I had chosen Red Roof from the freeway expecting a more moderate price, so this surprised me. But the room was so nice, I was able to swallow the upscale fee with not overmuch distress. I would stay here again in a minute.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bowmansville
Comfort Suites Buffalo
Millennium Buffalo
#14 of 22 in Cheektowaga
Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo-Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Buffalo

Been to Red Roof Inn Buffalo Niagara Airport? Share your experiences!