Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake
US$118
US$95
ComfortSuites
US$113
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay(Liverpool)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
US$123
Hampton.com
US$79
Candlewood Suites Syracuse Airport(Syracuse)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$56
US$143
US$119
galahotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againpancake machinebreakfast barfishing triponeida lakedecent breakfastnice staylate at nightbagelsholiday inneggs and sausageminute drivedestiny usacookiesfree breakfastiron
Reviewed 11 October 2012

It was an extremely pleasant say. Clean and the staff was courteous and friendly. The continental breakfast was great. We were traveling all day and trying to decide where to stay; we ended up at Days Inn quite by chance but we could not expect anything better. The price was great, the room was nice and comfortable, and the temperature was set perfect. Whenever, I trave again, I wiull certainly look for a Days Inn and I would recommend this to others as well.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

This hotel is just as it is described. Do not let the old reviews scare you away. Trust me when I say, I will not sleep at just any hotel. I was very skeptical about staying at a days inn. I normally stay at 4 star hotels, but since I was out of state to visit my son for parents weekend at Syracuse, I didn't have much choices. I would def. stay there again. Right off the freeway. Clean, modern rooms, staff was friendly and very helpful. What more could you ask for. For those who wanted to complain about the lil stuff remember it never advertised to be the four seasons!!

Reviewed 10 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We ended up staying in Brewerton since all chain motels in downtown Syracuse were booked.
This was a great alternative and only about 15 minutes from Syracuse University.
Good place, we'd go back.
Had a minor problem with in-room coffee maker leaking, but nothing major.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

excellent location to shopping. clean rooms. good breakfast. fast checkout. good price, lots of tv stations.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple