“Great place to rest your head on the long trip to Canada!”

Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brewerton
BROOKLYN
“Great place to rest your head on the long trip to Canada!”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We stopped here on our way to Toronto. It was super convenient, seconds from I-81. We arrived late because of insane traffic at the onset of our trip, I called to alert the front desk and they were waiting for us when we arrived (close to midnight). The staff (late night, and early morning) was very friendly, and the breakfast buffet the next morning was the perfect way to start our day. The waffles were delicious, and the coffee was hot.

I'm rating this a 4/5 based on the fact it met my expectations. I knew this wasn't going to be a resort. I knew the breakfast buffet wouldn't include a chef making omeletes. I just needed a clean place, with a comfortable room to rest my head before setting out to complete my trip. This place fits the bill. The hotel has a giant banner touting new management and renovated rooms. The beds are comfortable and the mattress look brand new (I checked for bugs on the mattress, and thankfully did not find any!) I think anyone with realistic expectations (you're staying at a Days Inn, not Four Seasons) will be happy they read my review and chose this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
MOUNT SINAI
Reviewed 15 October 2012

the room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the front desk service was very accommodating and polite

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business

SCARBOROUGH
Reviewed 11 October 2012

It was an extremely pleasant say. Clean and the staff was courteous and friendly. The continental breakfast was great. We were traveling all day and trying to decide where to stay; we ended up at Days Inn quite by chance but we could not expect anything better. The price was great, the room was nice and comfortable, and the temperature was set perfect. Whenever, I trave again, I wiull certainly look for a Days Inn and I would recommend this to others as well.

VICTORVILLE
Reviewed 10 October 2012

This hotel is just as it is described. Do not let the old reviews scare you away. Trust me when I say, I will not sleep at just any hotel. I was very skeptical about staying at a days inn. I normally stay at 4 star hotels, but since I was out of state to visit my son for parents weekend at Syracuse, I didn't have much choices. I would def. stay there again. Right off the freeway. Clean, modern rooms, staff was friendly and very helpful. What more could you ask for. For those who wanted to complain about the lil stuff remember it never advertised to be the four seasons!!

LOWVILLE
Reviewed 9 October 2012

We ended up staying in Brewerton since all chain motels in downtown Syracuse were booked.
This was a great alternative and only about 15 minutes from Syracuse University.
Good place, we'd go back.
Had a minor problem with in-room coffee maker leaking, but nothing major.

NAPANEE
Reviewed 4 October 2012

excellent location to shopping. clean rooms. good breakfast. fast checkout. good price, lots of tv stations.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewerton
Comfort Suites Cicero - Syracuse North
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
#16 of 32 in Syracuse
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Baldwinsville/Syracuse
Fairfield Inn Syracuse Clay

Been to Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake

Property: Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake
Address: 5552 Bartel Rd, Brewerton, NY 13029-9822 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Brewerton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brewerton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake 2.5*
The Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse Near Oneida Lake now offers free wireless high speed Internet access and pillow top mattresses! We are within close proximity to Oneida Shores and beach and just minutes to Syracuse, NY State Fairgrounds and Oswego. 45 minutes to Fort Drum military base. Hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll.Visit Syracuse and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse Hotel Brewerton