“Overall Great”

Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brewerton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I recently spent a weekend here to partake in a family gathering nearby. In fact, the family had booked a block of rooms for the weekend. Four of these rooms were occupied on Friday night, the fifth group in our party arrived Saturday. For all four rooms that were occupied on Friday night, NONE had been cleaned during the day on Saturday. I have stayed in three star (and less) hotels in this country, Mexico, Canada and Europe and have NEVER been in a hotel which failed to clean the rooms. In addition, several boats occupied several parking spaces each; I thought I found the last parking space but was awakened at 4AM because I was blocking a boat which was parked on a grassy embankment in back of the parking spaces. Others in our party took to parking overnight in the handicapped spaces. I have encouraged the family to investigate other hotels in the area for future family gatherings.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Jessica M, General Manager at Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Hello James, I would like to start by apologizing for the inconvenience this must have caused yourself & your family. I would like to assure you this is not the norm & I have spoken to my staff to prevent this lack of service in the future. Thank you for bringing this to my attention it will undoubtedly help us in our ongoing attempt to grow and better ourselves as a team.

We did have a large group here for a tournament on Oneida Lake & I realize that parking can get hectic; we do encourage our fishermen to back their boats into the grass so they will not take up two parking spaces unnecessarily. Unfortunately if your car is hindering another guest’s ability to exit, our Front Desk is forced to prompt you to allow the guest’s departure, however it is regrettable that you were awakened as a result.

I do understand your hesitation to the thought of retuning in the future however I do hope you will consider the Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse for your next family gathering, so we will be able to provide the standard of service that we are better known for.

Best Regards,
Jessica Morey
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewerton
Comfort Suites Cicero - Syracuse North
#15 of 32 in Syracuse
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#4 of 19 in East Syracuse

Been to Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake

Property: Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake
Address: 5552 Bartel Rd, Brewerton, NY 13029-9822 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express)
Region: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Brewerton
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Brewerton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake 2.5*
The Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse Near Oneida Lake now offers free wireless high speed Internet access and pillow top mattresses! We are within close proximity to Oneida Shores and beach and just minutes to Syracuse, NY State Fairgrounds and Oswego. 45 minutes to Fort Drum military base. Hotel features include free local phone calls and a complimentary Express Start continental breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/pastries, and even hard boiled eggs. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll.Visit Syracuse and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Brewerton/ Syracuse Near Oneida Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Brewerton/Syracuse Hotel Brewerton