“Crummy”

Sapporo Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 59 Restaurants in Brewster
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Food was mediocre and expensive. Bathroom was dirty. When we got our credit card bill, we found that they charged us for our bill and someone else's. (Billing currently in dispute.) I would not go there again.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Sushi is my favorite food and I've eaten it countless times. This was only the third time in my life I didn't finish my food because of poor taste. I will not return here.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Well, only sushi in town, but really, it's not bad. I've come here a bunch of times with friends and family. It has a quiet, comfortable atmosphere, decent service and good food. Worth a visit if you need a sushi fix.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I have eaten here quite a few times, and it never that busy. The cooked food is quite good, but the sushi, I would suggest that you avoid. A few times some of the pieces were served and when I went to eat them, they just didn't smell right !!

When I ordered hot sake, it was served Luke warm.

I have seen that other reviews about this place giving it high marks and wonder if some people actually know what high quality sushi looks, smells and tastes like.

The service here is usually quite good mostly because they are never that busy.

I have a rule of thumb, busy places are usually high quality places and this place is NEVER busy...

Reviewed 15 March 2012

cozy gem inside a mini strip mall....if your a sushi lover, this is the place to be! super fresh. if your in the mood for sushi this is a must! you will not be disappointed!