“Best pastry I have ever tasted!”
Review of Brewster Pastry

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brewster Pastry
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Brewster
Houston, Texas, United States
“Best pastry I have ever tasted!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I was looking for a place to get some coffee as there are not many Starbucks around the area and I spotted this pastry shop and walked in. The aroma was incredible. Then I spied the luscious looking desserts in the cases. I had to try some of them and they tasted as good as they smelled. I have eaten at some supposedly good pastry shoppes in NYC but they were nothing compared to this shop. Then I found out why. The owner is from France and has worked at 20 different countries and is a highly trained French pastry chef. Using only the finest ingredients they bake everything on the premises. Brewster Pastry specializes in cakes, cookies, pastries, croissants, Danish, and coffee cakes. Oh, and they do sell coffee there.

Brewster Pastry is proud to offer the"Best in Old World Baking."

• Visited July 2013