“Great service, great rooms, try the Heidi inn you will enjoy your stay”
Review of Heidi's Inn

Heidi's Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brewster
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Hey very cute hotel a flashback to the heyday of mom and pop hotels but this 1 has been very well kept. the lady at the front desk was as pleasant as can be she definitely made our stay a little more enjoyable. the room was huge very well kept up all modern amenities. I will definitely stay at this hotel again and I would recommend it to everyone

• Stayed: December 2012

Reviewed 20 November 2012

This place is outstanding! From the thick towels to the very clean rooms you cannot do better for the price. If you are looking for a bit of nostalgia and a country setting, Heidi's is the place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 September 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Heidi's for 6 nights while visiting friends. I had read the reviews and wasn't too sure but we picked it because of the location. We were really pleased with the friendliness of the staff, the lovely grounds and our room which included a kitchen with all necessities. We saved a bunch of money by eating in. The cleaning staff were always helpful. I was able to walk the grounds up and down for my cardiac exercise. Would return at any time.

Room Tip: A wide variety of rooms each in a separate building.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2012

My husband and I were returning to New England from a two week road trip. It was getting late and we realized we would not be able to make it home that night. Heidi's Inn was a very welcome find. The gentleman at the desk was pleasant and friendly as we checked in and offered us some homemade cookies. The best was the breakfast with homemade breads and muffins, fabulous oatmeal cooked in a crockpot, and a variety of other serve yourself treats. As we relaxed in the dining/living area of the main building, it was impossible not to notice the incredibly large fireplace; must be wonderful sitting there with a roaring fire. Gorgeous grounds with plenty of trees and an inground outdoor pool. We talked about what a wonderful location for a family reunion especially with children. The rooms were not fancy but were most certainly adequate and clean. The Inn had a very comfortable home like feel to it and we wished that we didn't have to leave so soon to get back on the road.

Room Tip: We stayed in a room set back from the road and found it quite.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank L R
Reviewed 9 September 2012

My family traveled to Brewster to visit some friends and we stayed at Heidi's for a few nights. We had such a great time and can't wait to return in November. We enjoyed the pool, and I must say the gounds are well kept with such nice flowers. I've never stayed at a Motel or a Hotel with such a great staff that made me feel like I was at home. Our room was nice and very clean. To top it off the price is right.

Room Tip: Building up on the Hill
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
s d, Manager at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We had a nice stay here. When driving in, the rooms you see as you park at the office look uninviting as they are close to the road and the afternoon sun beats down on them. But there are several buildings behind, well up the hill and surrounded by trees.

Our room was spacious and clean, and thanks to all the trees was cool and restful with green out the windows, not asphalt. There was an A/C but we just opened the screened window. We were set so far back from busy route 22 that the traffic noise was negligible.

There are restaurants to either side, 2-minute walks but both out of sight due to the heavy forest. One is a renowned gourmet restaurant but with prices to match. We went to the other one, a Mexican place that was gourmet Mexican with moderate prices and patio dining looking down to the forested shore of a pristine reservoir.

There is a continental breakfast but it is very basic. However, the setting is beautiful looking out at the grassy hillside, the forest up the hill, and the swimming pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in one of the buildings in the back
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank redtandem
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2012

Thank you for sharing. :-)

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I recently went to Brewster to visit family. My family and I decided to stay at Heidi's because it was very close to my family. The photo's online made it look somewhat nice. When we arrived the room was musty and my parent's room smelled like smoke. Our comforter had stains all over it. There were only 2 towels in the bathroom. It was just old and needed a face lift pronto. We checked out the next day and went to a chain hotel a few miles down the road.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank StephanieC141
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Thank you for your review Stephanie. I am truly sorry for your bad experience. The rooms you checked into are non smoking. It is unfortunate for us that a previous guest smoked in the room.

I am behind on renovating a few of our rooms. Renovations will continue this fall including new carpeting.

I am doing the best I can to bring this old beautiful property back to life, it will take some time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewster
3 mi away
Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury
Newbury Inn
Newbury Inn
#1 of 1 in Brookfield

Been to Heidi's Inn? Share your experiences!