“I go back AGAIN AND AGAIN”
Review of Heidi's Inn

Heidi's Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brewster
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I travel to Westchester, NY several times a year, specifically Yorktown, and I was looking for a motel or hotel there and there are none. The closest one I could find was in Brewster, NY. I saw Heidi's on the Internet and saw another motel in Brewster on the Internet but Heidi's looked nicer, so I decided to check out Heidi's. Much to my delight, Heidi's was delightful. Brewster is not too far from Yorktown and that is where I stay every time I go to Westchester, NY. I am quite comfortable there and the price is right, too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Heidi's Inn

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Our car broke down at night along I-84 and we were towed to the nearest hotel/motel, which happened to be Heidi's Inn. The person on duty was super helpful and accommodating, and made us feel very welcome. The rooms were nice, much nicer than typical motel rooms. The breakfast was a bit lacking, but the kids enjoyed the pool and all-in-all it was a very pleasant stay. The folks at Heidi's really came through for us when we needed it the most.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Amatitlania
Reviewed 24 July 2013

A very nice motel on the side of the highway. It is clean, affordable, and convenient. However, what takes this place from a solid 4 stars to a perfect 5 is the customer service. The employees are very nice and considerate. I left some of my things in my room after checking out and I got a call the next day. They worked with me to arrange a solution and my things were shipped to me very quickly when they would have been stolen in other motels. Next time I'm in this area, I will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Anne S
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience at Heidi's. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Very convenient location. Very clean. With a friendly and accommodating staff. Great price for a king bed with a full kitchen. Close to the lake, shopping, and Interstate 84. We have stayed at Heidi's several times with nothing but goods things to say about them.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Our nine days at Heidi's Inn were lovely. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The grounds beautiful including a barbecue, picnic tables with umbrellas, and a ping pong table. The well maintained swimming pool was a life saver as we hosted our twin seven year old granddaughters while their parents took care of moving to their new house.

Room #32 in the back was large with comfortable beds, a sofa, coffee table (wonderful for playing games with our granddaughters) and desk, separate vanity area, full bath, and a kitchen which we used only for breakfasts. The kitchen, which we were told "had everything needed", sadly had few pots and pans, their non-stick surfaces long since scoured away, only one lid, and no pot holders, cutting board, or knife sharpener. This was the only hiccup in our stay, and we will be returning every time to Heidi’s Inn when we visit the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
s d, Owner at Heidi's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Heidi's. Your opinion means a lot to us. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

If you are tired of bland motels that all look the same, you might want to try Heidi's Inn. We found it charming and reminiscent of traveling in the 60's. It is almost a small resort and would work wonderfully for an extended family or group of friends to get together. It is on beautiful grounds well lighted with paths between five or six small buildings each with accomodations. Some had screened porchs and kitchens. There is a pool and a stone patio with lots of seating and a big grill.

We were traveling with a dog and had a problem in the area finding a place. Heidi's is pet friendly. We stumbled upon Heidi's and found it charming. We didn't get a kitchen but our room was immaculately clean, furnished as your grandmother would have. No shampoo or hair dryer but huge room with windows that actually opened!

You won't like it if you want super modern but we found it fun.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda U
Reviewed 24 June 2013

A group of friends stayed at Heidi's Inn from June 21-23. We had 4 rooms that were huge compared to hotel standards today. Nice new bathrooms, front and rear entrances (another rarity) and a huge porch with some chairs to hang out on (which we did most of the day Saturday). Heidi's Inn had a sufficient continental breakfast. We used the barbecue area for our lunch and some even used the chilly pool. We had a blast and would definitely will return with more friends to rent a whole section for a weekend. Not too bad in price. Many landscaped green areas throughout the hotel. The road was a little busy, but we were set back enough that we didn't hear much!

Room Tip: Not far off of 84 or 684-great location. Just stay away from the Mexican Restaurant next door - hor...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewster
Hilton Garden Inn Danbury
Ethan Allen Hotel
#1 of 15 in Danbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury

Been to Heidi's Inn? Share your experiences!